Friday, December 18th, 2015
Luis L. -
I want to thank Dr. Umang Kheterpal and his staff for my recent nose surgery for sinus, ballon Sinuplasty, and Septoplasty. All this procedures were done on the same day with local Anesthesia! I had been struggling with sinuses for years and it was already affecting my breathing very seriously. One of my co-workers recommended me Dr. Kheterpal since he had performed sinus surgery on his wife previously. I heard nothing but great things about her surgery and healing afterwards. I decided to go see Dr. Kherterpal and he took great care of me during my consultations before my surgery. What I noticed about Dr. Kheterpal is the attention he puts on his patients. He makes sure that you are comfortable and leave his office feeling well. I am currently under healing process but it only gets better day by day. I want to thank you very much Dr. Kheterpal for your time and support. I feel great and can’t wait to get back to my normal activities. Also, which was very important to me, thank you Dr. Kheterpal for making this surgery very comfortable(Painless!) and fast! Great job! I strongly recommend Dr. Kheterpal, you will not regret it!
Wednesday, July 29th, 2015
My name is Armando Rodriguez 51 years old and work at an office setting in Brownsville Texas. My testimonial is the following:
- I had constantly been suffering from getting sick from flu-like symptoms.
- Constantly feeling the urge to clear my throat.
- Coughing, headaches, feeling stuffy, unable to breathe through my nose.
- I had trouble going to dentist, kissing, brushing teeth because I could not breathe thru my nose.
- Rough voice
- Stomach infections
Procedures that were done to me:
- Turbinate reduction
- Sinus infection cleaning
- Maxillary Sinus Balloon Sinuplasty
- Polyp removal
- Deviated septum (septoplasty)
- All this were done in the same surgery
- Surgery took about 45 minutes more or less
- Surgery was not painful at all but please take pain medicine after surgery as recommended.
- Almost no bleeding
- I went to work the next day
- I only had pain after surgery if I exercised, cut grass or did lost of bending over like changing oil on my car. These were gone after 10 days.
- Breathing thru nose got better day by day, after 15 days, I am at 90% breathing from 0% before surgery.
What I liked about whole process:
- Dr. Khetarpal diagnosed my problem right away.
- I had Doctor’s visit, allergy test, CAT scan, surgery and follow-ups in his same office.
- I could ask him questions and all were answered.
- I was awake but no pain during surgery and could talk to him.
- When I felt some minor pain, I could tell him and would adjust medicine to make me comfortable.
- I was able to arrange a payment plan with easy monthly payments.
What I did not like about the whole process:
- The only thing I did not like was the initial spraying inside nose. The taste was not pleasant, maybe one with nice flavor to it.
- I had this surgery with another doctor but was not successful. Dr. Khetarpal’s surgery was 100% successful.
- I higly recommend Dr. Khetarpal. I am now a new person.