Client Testimonial - Armando R.Wednesday, July 29th, 2015, 2:10 pm
My name is Armando Rodriguez 51 years old and work at an office setting in Brownsville Texas. My testimonial is the following:
- I had constantly been suffering from getting sick from flu-like symptoms.
- Constantly feeling the urge to clear my throat.
- Coughing, headaches, feeling stuffy, unable to breathe through my nose.
- I had trouble going to dentist, kissing, brushing teeth because I could not breathe thru my nose.
- Rough voice
- Stomach infections
Procedures that were done to me:
- Turbinate reduction
- Sinus infection cleaning
- Maxillary Sinus Balloon Sinuplasty
- Polyp removal
- Deviated septum (septoplasty)
- All this were done in the same surgery
- Surgery took about 45 minutes more or less
- Surgery was not painful at all but please take pain medicine after surgery as recommended.
- Almost no bleeding
- I went to work the next day
- I only had pain after surgery if I exercised, cut grass or did lost of bending over like changing oil on my car. These were gone after 10 days.
- Breathing thru nose got better day by day, after 15 days, I am at 90% breathing from 0% before surgery.
What I liked about whole process:
- Dr. Khetarpal diagnosed my problem right away.
- I had Doctor’s visit, allergy test, CAT scan, surgery and follow-ups in his same office.
- I could ask him questions and all were answered.
- I was awake but no pain during surgery and could talk to him.
- When I felt some minor pain, I could tell him and would adjust medicine to make me comfortable.
- I was able to arrange a payment plan with easy monthly payments.
What I did not like about the whole process:
- The only thing I did not like was the initial spraying inside nose. The taste was not pleasant, maybe one with nice flavor to it.
- I had this surgery with another doctor but was not successful. Dr. Khetarpal’s surgery was 100% successful.
- I higly recommend Dr. Khetarpal. I am now a new person.